It’s time to announce the results of my February goals, and to make some new ones for March.
First, a recap of February and my results:
- Drink more water. I did okay on this. Not perfect, but it’s feeling much more routine.
- Exercise. I did okay with my wii Biggest Loser program. I did miss a couple of days when I let life’s stresses get to me, but I’m back on track!
- Diet. I think the month started out okay, but by the middle of the month I wasn’t eating well at all. Thanks to my current sugar strike, I’m back on track.
Now, to report today’s weigh-in. I am pleased to report I lost 4 pounds! I’m down a total of 18 pounds. I feel like I have some good momentum going right now, so I am excited to see what I can do in March.
Onto my March goals:
- Sugar strike. Continue with my sugar strike. My birthday is coming up, so I won’t be strict that day, but basically I want to be on track more than off this month.
- Stairs. I will take the stairs to my office at least twice each week. I’m only in the office four days, and some days I just don’t feel like climbing them. This will give me some off days, while helping to build the habit.
- Weight loss. I’m almost afraid to throw this out there, but I want and need this. My goal is to lose 10 pounds this month. Even with my birthday. I will do it!!
I am excited to see more success this month. Just a little more weight off this body and I’ll have a bunch of “new” clothes in my closet that haven’t since I got pregnant with Kody. He’s almost 2, so it’s time…